ClariFit’s Martin D’Souza partnered up with Dimitri Gielis from APEX Evangelists to enter the Oracle Social Network (OSN) Developer Challenge competition at Oracle Open World. Despite the short amount of development time these two Oracle ACE Directors (and All Things Oracle experts) used their APEX talents and won the competition!
The aim of All Things Oracle is to provide a gateway to the wealth of information and material available for Oracle developers and DBAs. We work closely with some of the leading people in their fields to deliver unique content through this site and to showcase articles and other resources that can be found on the many Oracle-focussed blogs and websites across the globe.
Leave a response Cancel Reply →
Cary Millsap’s latest book
- Eight days to go – Who are you voting for in the NH Republican Senatorial Primary?
- SLOB Patch 2014.09.01 – AWR Post-Processing Script (awr_info.sh) Fix.
- Why we should eliminate corporate INCOME taxes.
- Some folks are STILL trying to justify violence on religious grounds. Very sad.
- Book Review: Oracle PL/SQL Performance Tuning Tips & Techniques